Frontline Worker Referral Form
Service update 7th November 2023:
Please be aware that due to the high demand for our energy advice services, it is taking us longer than usual to respond to householder enquiries and Frontline Worker referrals. Our current response time for people in crisis with no heating or energy is up to 3 days and for all other calls, emails and referrals the wait is up to 3 weeks. Please note that we are unable to provide updates on the outcomes of referrals made by frontline workers.
About our services
Community Energy Plus provides energy advice and practical help for vulnerable householders in Cornwall to achieve warmer, healthier homes.
We help people living across all housing tenures. The support we provide includes:
- Access to grants for heating repairs and upgrades, insulation and other energy efficiency measures.
- Advice on saving energy and money.
- Help to understand energy bills, switch tariffs, manage energy debt and other issues with energy suppliers.
- Advice on reducing condensation and mould.
- Links to services provided by other local and national organisations.
- Emergency electricity and gas key-meter top-ups.
If you are a frontline worker and would like to make a referral for a client you are supporting who lives in Cornwall, please complete the form below.
If your client has not heard from us within 24 hours of submitting the referral form, please contact us on Freephone 0800 954 1956 or email us: email@example.com