Help Available to Householders
Information to help you find out about help available for householders, including eligibility criteria and how to apply, so you can decide upon the right help for your circumstances.
Saving energy and money
Information and advice on:
- how to control your heating
- preventing damp and mould
- boiler flow settings and heating top tips
- saving energy around the home and long term energy saving
- saving money on your water bills
- fire safety
- staying informed during a power cut or if your water supply is interrupted
- carbon monoxide awareness
Home Energy Health Check
Energy bills are one of your household’s biggest expenses, so it makes sense to take action now to protect yourself from the impact of future energy price rises.
Whether you’re considering renewable technologies, a new heating system or other energy efficient home improvements, making decisions on future investments in your property is much simpler with some impartial expert advice behind you.
Developing a plan to make improvements to your home is something we can help with. Our Home Energy Health Check service can provide advice and guidance on the steps you need to take and, depending on the complexity of your needs, this paid for service can be tailored to guide your decision making.