Does your home need an Energy Health Check?
Energy bills are one of your household’s biggest expenses, so it makes sense to take action now to protect yourself from the impact of future energy price rises.
Whether you’re considering renewable technologies, a new heating system or other energy efficient home improvements, making decisions on future investments in your property is much simpler with some impartial expert advice behind you.
Developing a plan to make improvements to your home is something we can help with. Our Home Energy Health Check service can provide advice and guidance on the steps you need to take and, depending on the complexity of your needs, this paid for service can be tailored to guide your decision making.
Your prescription for lower energy bills
- During your consultation with one of our experienced energy advisers, a thorough examination of your property will identify current levels of energy efficiency, usage and behaviour patterns along with how much you currently spend on your energy bills.
- You will receive a report specifying appropriate energy efficiency solutions (including renewables), based on the opportunities at your property and your individual needs.
- Equipped with our report, you will have a clear understanding of the likely costs of making improvements to your home and the expected return on investment through savings on your energy bills and potential income from the Feed-in Tariff and Renewable Heat Incentive.
- With a roadmap to enable you to achieve a more cost efficient home, you will be able to approach installers with the confidence that you’ll be able to obtain competitive quotes for appropriate solutions tailored to your specific needs.
A home energy health check can help you:
Understand how to enjoy a more comfortable year-round temperature
- Use your heating controls effectively
- Consider options for heating and insulation upgrades
Identify the causes of condensation and mould, and achieve a healthier home
- Get advice on appropriate behaviour changes
- Assess ventilation options
Explore which renewable technologies are right for you and your property
- Solar PV
- Renewable heating and hot water
Assess other improvements to reduce your energy costs
Home Energy Health Checks are priced at an hourly rate plus mileage, within Cornwall. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.